he wasnt supposed to make the nfl, lack of arm strength, read my post.
what about jason white he didnt even make it to the NFL
Reeking of awesomeness!
he wasnt supposed to make the nfl, lack of arm strength, read my post.
Gino Torretta
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Archie Griffin- Just because he wo the award twice and didnt do jack in the NFL
Welcome to Merntville!
I dont think a guy can be a bust unless hes drafted in the 1st or maybe 2nd round of the draft.
Heisman is basicly the MVP of college football, which really doesnt mean jack when your in a big program with all kinds of talent surrounding you, like most Heisman winners are.
So basicly Heisman doesnt exactly equal out to NFL potenial, so you cant really call a guy a bust unless hes drafted high in the draft. Guys like Jason White and Eric Crouch arent busts because those guys were never expected to be great in the NFL, Eric Crouch was one of the last picks of the 3rd round of the draft, there was like 90 guys taken before him.
Hey Mega, wasnt Gino Torretta taken in like the 7th round of the draft in like 93? How can a 7th round pick be a bust? Those guys most of the time arent even expected to make the team.
Interesting fact, Trent Green was an 8th round pick in 93. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Eric Crouch and Ron Dayne are two of the worst, but were among my favorites in college football
No Regrets
Yeah I guess it would have been the 93 draft, he was drafted in the 180s by Minny. Surely youve noticed by now, Denny Green always goes for the sexy pick. Look at last year, Antrel Rolle, JJ Arington, Daryl Blackstock, and Elton Brown as his first 4 picks.
Andre Ware.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I would have to agree that Ware was the biggest bust I've seen. Drafted first round, set up to be the man who hands off to Barry Sanders.
I still contend that Charles Woodson is one of the bigger busts though. He won the award, was supposedly this electric playmaker, then settled into mediocrity and injury with the Raiders.
Bookmarks